No Walk-Ins. Appointments BY PHONE ONLY for All reasons.
The door will be LOCKED. Do NOT just show up and call.
NO KNOCKING or TAPPING ON THE DOOR or WINDOW EVER
Showing up and calling will NOT guarantee an immediate appointment.
Everyone MUST wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth when coming into the shop for ANY reason. It must be worn the entire time.
No pulling it under the nose.
For Consults: Call first, by Appointment Only. Mask that covers nose and mouth must be worn at all times. Social distancing will be practiced.
For Tattoo Appointments:
*A properly fitted mask (must cover mouth and nose at the same time) must be worn while in the shop. Gloves are not necessary.
*Everyone must come alone
*No food or drink allowed in the shop. Do NOT bring in outside garbage, we will not dispose of any garbage for you, at all.
Upon entering the shop:
1. Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer
2. You will wash your hands.
3. Paperwork will be processed
4. Normal tattoo procedure will be followed, with the addition of wearing a mask by both client and tattooist, the entire time.
* Social distancing will be followed if there are other clients in the shop.
* We will have water if a drink is needed.
* Clients must dispose of masks and gloves themselves, after leaving, NOT at our shop. We will make sure there is no refuse left outside of our shop, and we will act if there is littering of any kind. Do NOT litter.
* The Tattooist will instruct the client with any further guidelines to keep all staff and clientele safe, and keep with health protocols, as we are a legal, fully licensed tattoo shop. WE WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.